Last updated on February 6th, 2018 at 05:28 pm
Medplux is an online brand, created in 2016 by Dr. Dunn, which aims to simplify common medical questions asked by patients, student, and pregnant women.
With challenges faced by students who are pursuing a degree in healthcare, Medplux wishes to contribute to help these students with an Annual scholarship of $2000.
This award is most suitable for young people seeking a degree in medicine, nursing and other healthcare courses (colleges and universities only). This Merit-based scholarship grant, that ONLY requires essay submission, will make it possible for students pay for their financial costs (tuition, books, school supplies, and general costs).
Essay Topic (minimum 1000 words)
What you plan to achieve as a health professional and how the Medplux scholarship will assist you
The Scholarship application criteria are as follow:
- University and college students over the age of 18.
- Essays ought to be submitted annually by November 1st 7 AM MST.
- Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format (or completely fill the scholarship form below)
- Students should certainly include their Full names, address, e-mail and phone number.
- The candidate will need to point out where they are presently attending or aiming to attend school.
- Please add the scanned version of student IDENTIFICATION along with the essay
Once the deadline has exceeded (November 1st Annually), all submitted essays will be reviewed by Medplux editors according to the following requirements
- Responsiveness towards the subject
- Sentence structure and style
- Uniquenesses and creativity
- Use of proper references
- Relevant trusted sources
The winner of Medplux Scholarship will be announced 15th of November each year and will receive $1000 check. Your article will also be featured on the Medplux Blog.
The First and second runner-up will receive $600 and $400 each respectively. Therefore, ensure your articles are well researched to be accepted (there is a chance for everyone).
Students with poorly written articles will be automatically disqualified.
The Medplux Team looks forward to examining your articles and supporting those who win fulfill their academic expenses.