Last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 04:38 am
Who is Dr. Dunn?
Below is a scanned copy of my certification as a practicing medical professional in my country.
I graduated from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka Medical school in 2012 with an M.B.B.S degree. M.B.B.S means Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Then after, I did my one-year compulsory internship/house job at the University of Nigeria teaching hospital, Enugu State, Nigeria.
I continued one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) between 2014-2015 by working at the Presbyterian joint hospital, Uburu.
WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH DATE
- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital 2012-2013
POSITION: House Officer
- Presbyterian Joint Hospital Uburu Ebonyi State 2014- Till Date POSITION: Senior Medical Officer
- Mobile clinics for the purpose of rural antenatal clinics in Ebonyi state
- General medical practice covering surgery, internal medicine, and obstetrics wards
- Running of General out-patient clinic
- Taking medical calls for Accident and Emergency
- Running Antenatal clinics
- Performing surgeries – caesarian section, appendectomy, lumpectomy, removal of retained products of conception with manual vacuum aspirator, herniorrhaphy, and many others.
CONTINUOUS MEDICAL EDUCATION
USAID sponsored Emergency Obstetrics and Newborn Care Course (BEmONC).
ON THE WEB: